Wednesday 5 September 2007

giants and bubbles

I've been busy lately but still have the joyful of watching some of my giants making bubbles.

What is it with giants and big bubbles? I've got 3 pairs of them in the tank, they make huge and high bubbles. Typical bettas would just make large bubbles, i.e. large surface. Some of these giants, at least the ones I'm check out, have very high mountainous bubbles.

Just for the sake of curiosity, I destroyed the bubbles this morning to see if he's going to build another one. I bet he would :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put your email address on the comment to avoid being mined by spambot. Comment on posts older than a month will go through moderation (to avoid spam). Comments will not be filtered in any way - you would know, wouldn't you, cause you leave the comments to begin with :) Thanks for the comments!