Friday 10 August 2007

why didn't they use giants for fighting?

this question came to me cause 1 of my giant HMPK 3mo jumped to a full adult HMPK 7mo and managed to kill the poor 7mo...

it didn't come to a surprise to me considering the sheer size of the boy. He escaped with slight torn here and there, but he managed to rip the adult hmpk to pieces.

i saw this aggressiveness in my other giants when I feed them. One time, a male giant managed to pull out a female giant's gill when he was trying to eat the worm during feeding. The poor female was running away bleeding with 1 gill missing...This scared me when I saw how powerful their jaws in doing the ripping.

I know that the giants are slower moving fish, but their powerful jaws surely can just rip things apart. Yes, we all know AU law prohibit fish fighting, but there are some countries where this is not fully monitored and yet I never heard they use giants to do this kind of activity....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put your email address on the comment to avoid being mined by spambot. Comment on posts older than a month will go through moderation (to avoid spam). Comments will not be filtered in any way - you would know, wouldn't you, cause you leave the comments to begin with :) Thanks for the comments!